She's amazing. I love her and already want to kiss her face off! What a happy and content baby. Enjoy the new love of your lives. xoxo, Summer, John, & Hannah
I am so happy for both of you; she's adorable & it's easy to see you're already smitten! I've enjoyed following your progress on the blog, and can't wait for Grammy & Grandpa Z to get there to know the joy of holding their grandchild. I send lots of love to all; give her a kiss for the Fitzgeralds, Gayle
6 comments:
Oh she is so cute! And you all look so happy, so in love! Thanks for sharing!
Love the photos. Congratulations again.
-Heather, Drew, and Clara
She's amazing. I love her and already want to kiss her face off! What a happy and content baby. Enjoy the new love of your lives.
xoxo,
Summer, John, & Hannah
I am so happy for both of you; she's adorable & it's easy to see you're already smitten! I've enjoyed following your progress on the blog, and can't wait for Grammy & Grandpa Z to get there to know the joy of holding their grandchild. I send lots of love to all; give her a kiss for the Fitzgeralds, Gayle
Grammy Z and Ole Grand Dad are looking forward to holding Stella for the first time.
She's just beautiful! Great pics.
Post a Comment