Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Part Deux

So we had a great day - Steve took Scupper on a 3 miles run in the woods ( and he jumped into the San Diego River. ICK! Let's just say that stagnant river water and dog do NOT mix... Scupper, on the other hand, enjoyed it thoroughly).

Then Steve, Stella and I drove up to San Clemente (a little beach town about an hour away) and had lunch at our favorite pizza place - Pizza Port (good pizza and micro-brews, what a great place!) and took a walk through the downtown and along to the pier.

Steve and I stopped in a shop that had fun, funky, punky clothes and found this.
All the "dad" apparel was on sale, so we couldn't help ourselves. She'll grow into it in about October. Perfect.

Here are the rest of the pics from our day.

2 comments:

g said...

I SO love your blog! It's my refuge when it feels overwhelmingly Theatre VCU around here. Such a beautiful Stella. And how great that you go off on California adventures... thanks for sharing - I know it's time consuming, but how nice for those of us who love you all.
Miss you guys, glynn

Anonymous said...

OMG! Looks like you had a great day!
We can't do fun stuff out here on the East Coast because all it does is RAIN!!!! or is cloudy if it is not raining. I think the sunglasses will be perfect with the onesie and the purple tongue. The first day of Summer! Glad you enjoyed it. Hope the Scuppter didn't crawl in bed with you this morning. Didn't even know you had a SD River!! who knew.
MA