Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stella learns to mug for the camera

So considering Picasa told me I took 208 photos this October alone (yes, i know, it's pathetic) Stella definitely has learned to pose for the camera. I think the below evidence should suffice.

In other news, she has mastered the raspberry this week and now we're covered in spittle, she has learned to screech (or "extend her vocal range" if I'm being polite), and has now tasted apple, pear, pumpkin, sweet potato, carrot and zucchini. Today we're starting peas, and then kale. We'll see after all the sweet veggies whether kale will be a staple in her repertoire. You know, just like chocolate stout cake is in mine. ;)

We bought this onesie on Father's day this year - Steve thought it was the funniest thing ever. Yah, our babe is hard core.
She also seems to think that trying Dad's beer is fun too. Uncle Mike, this photo is for you!
Compliments of Great Aunt Melanie - this is a running joke in my mom's family. My uncle Peter was always "the favorite." Scupper would probably agree that Stella is the favorite, although when Steve came home from work last week, it went something like this: "Oh, who's my good boy?.... Hi baby girl!... oh, hi honey." Yup. At least I warranted a hello. ;)
Somehow she was perfectly happy laying like this yesterday. A little odd, but yep, she's definitely our daughter.

No comments: