living in limbo in 2013
Oh my that is absolutely adorable!! How I miss my little ones... they are 11 and 14 now but this seems like yesterday. Nice job Stella!
Love it.Love it. Love it!
Every time I watch Miss Stella knead that pizza dough I just smile. Love the song. What a character!!! GZ
We miss you guys sooooo much! This kid is the cutest mess of toddlerness anywhere!
i love it. i will now always sing whilst i knead.xo Sum
She's got my vote!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my that is absolutely adorable!! How I miss my little ones... they are 11 and 14 now but this seems like yesterday. Nice job Stella!
Love it.Love it. Love it!
Every time I watch Miss Stella knead that pizza dough I just smile. Love the song. What a character!!! GZ
We miss you guys sooooo much!
This kid is the cutest mess of toddlerness anywhere!
i love it. i will now always sing whilst i knead.
xo Sum
She's got my vote!
Post a Comment