Monday, April 27, 2009

She was SUPPOSED to come today

Today was Stella's due date. Ha. Little bugger came 10 days early. But that's ok. That is 10 more days we've had to spend with her.

We're a little tired (duh) but Grammy Z has been awesome about doing so much around the house - from cleaning the house, doing the laundry, and holding the little one so I can nap and Steve can work on the van. I'm a little nervous about what I'm going to do here by myself when all the family has left. Eek. Not going to think about that now.

Here are some pics, because I figure that's what everyone would like to see. She continues to change and grow each day. And I think we're starting to figure her out a bit more. Our most recent observations is that she goes from 0 to 60 in about 2 seconds when she realizes she's hungry. Wow. It's like, oh yes, i'm a bit fussy to "FEED ME NOW WOMAN." Hey, at least she knows what she wants, right?
Dad does the football hold really well.
I'm thinking very very hard.
She constantly finds ways to get out of her swaddle. We call this pose "Samurai Baby."

Post-milk hangover.
I'm afraid to say that she takes after me in this whole forehead crease thing... Steve constantly takes his finger and smooths out my forehead crease when I'm stressed and it seems that we're going to have to do this for her too. Ah well. Those first born Type A girls...

1 comment:

Liza said...

Black patent leather shoes? How adorable!