My series of photos of Miss S today whilst eating her hand. I came in from fixing lunch and she had her arm wrapped around the pup. I put this little guy on our registry way back when she was Speedy because it looked like Scupper (and my friend Dana was nice enough to indulge us and buy it). I'm trying to "introduce" Stella to having a little friend for comfort. We'll see if it works. So far, seems that she likes him well enough. Or it just could be that she has no clue and by happenstance wrapped her arm around it. I'd like to think the former...

1 comment:
What a little cutie or is it 'what little cuties?' Stella Ruth and her best friend "Rags" - because that is what Rags is going to look like when Stella gets finished sucking, chewing, sliming and loving Rags to pieces. You and Mike both had pieces of blankies. Thanks for sharing Aimee. Grandpa and Grammy Z. appreciate all the pics. Miss Stella is a love bug. Have her eyes turned brown yet?? See you soon.
Post a Comment