So Stella has been enjoying being outside lately. The weather here has basically been around 70 and sunny... so why not be outside most of the time? I have been transplanting tomato seedlings, aloe babies, and other various plants... weeding... playing ball with Scupper - and Stella has been digging with her plastic rake in the dirt in our container plants and crawling about the yard. What that basically translates into is: Stella has been trying to eat dirt and grass and has been getting grass-stained and dirty.
But this week - everything changed. I bought Scuppy a new outside water bowl b/c his plastic one finally cracked and broke (probably from the past two summers of sun). Let's just say that this video below was not the first time that day she enjoyed the water...
1 comment:
Little Miss Sunshine indeed! I love her. So cute!
Post a Comment