So somehow Stella's lovely smile turned into this...
She's learned to squish her eyes all tight and thinks that a "cheesy" grin is the new best way to smile. Oh dear. But I have to say, it makes me giggle every time... and when you're having the week we're having, giggling is a welcomed respite.
3 comments:
lmao! SOOO cute - I love the teeth! I assume this is just her new regular smile....but wait until she's like 4 and you tell her to smile for a picture. When I was a children's photographer those were the best (funniest) smiles b/c kids just end up putting their teeth together and trying to open up their mouth/lips as wide as possible and their nose gets all scrunched. It ends up looking like they're making a monster face or trying to check in the mirror if they have something in their teeth ;)
That's pretty darn cute! Sorry to hear about the hard week, though.
Um, you do realize that this is your exact smile, don't you?
-mxf
Post a Comment