Monday, July 6, 2009

Can't say things are exciting 'round here




but Stella is still pretty cute, so we continue to take photos. Other than that, we had a great visit with Uncle Mike. He fell in love with Scupper and Stella - and Scupper was certainly sad to see him go. I was sad to see him go too b/c he cooked a lot of meals and did i don't know how many sinks of dishes. I think he was ready to install a dishwasher by the end of the week - oh if only our kitchen had room.

Stella and her sleeping habits continue to befuddle me - but this morning we reached a milestone - she is currently napping UNAIDED in her crib. aka not on my chest or driving around in the car. You know, it's only about a week until she's 3 months old, so it's about time. I don't want to get too excited, because everything could change tomorrow, but hey, right now, pretty darn cool.

So if this becomes a habit, I might actually get a dissertation written? Do ya think it's possible?

Stella's first tat. ;)


Adorable outfit compliments of Auntie Ali. 'Cause you know i'm WAY too pratical for buying a jean skirt for a 3 month old. ;)

3 comments:

helafo said...

Congratulations on Stella sleeping in the crib! It certainly is cause for celebration!! We'll keep thinking happy sleeping thoughts...
xo
h

Anonymous said...

OMG! A lady bug Tattoo! way to go Miss Stella. Your mommy and daddy rock. I knew they would let you get one. I mentioned pierced ears in April - but what could be way more cool. You will look like Grammy Z. soon. Maybe I should get a ladybug tat somewhere and then we will match.
Peach is definitely your color. And that smile is going to melt the 'boys' See you soon. Love you all. Grammy Z.

Lee Lee said...

Stella Ruth rocks! Love the tatoo and the jean skirt! Such a lovebug!